To help drivers like you, the staff at the Oostwestthuisbest have put together a comprehensive collection of ticket-fighting information. All the information you need – in one simple, easy-to-read guide.
This guide contains over 250 pages of practical information about contesting your ticket in traffic court, conveniently divided into easy-to-find topics that can be used as standalone reference sections or read in the context of the complete ebook.
Prepare yourself for court.
Among the important topics covered in-depth are:
- How To Decide On Your Plea
- Rules Of Evidence For Beginners
- How To Prepare For Trial
- Information On Trial By Declaration
- Basic Courtroom Procedures
- How To Deal With Common Detours & Unexpected Obstacles
- How To Prepare A Defense
- How To Deal With A Hostile Judge
- Whether Or Not To Request A Continuance
- A Sample Traffic Court Script
- How To Navigate The Pre-Trial Conference
- Sample Discovery, Continuance & Public Records Request Forms
Get information you need for your defense.
Use the following information and more from the ebook to build a winning strategy:
- How To Request Information About Your Ticket
- More Specific Information On Enforcement Technology
- How To Deal With Errors On Your Ticket
- Possible Photo Radar Ticket Defenses
- Information On Different Enforcement Technologies
- Information About The Defense Of Necessity
- Common Radar Errors
- Answers To Dozens Of Frequent Asked Ticket-Fighting Questions
- Using Time-Over-Distance Calcuations In Your Defense